“I was glad when they said to me, “Let us go into the house of the LORD.”
Psalms 122:1 NKJV
Please arrive within 15 minutes before the liturgy start time and no later than 10 minutes after the liturgy begins.
Please note, both registration and the only entrance into the church are located under the canopy (where we distributed korban a few weeks ago). See attached map for detailed instructions.
Please leave one empty space between parked cars. Cars are not allowed to park next to each other, to maintain social distancing between families.
For further instructions, please refer to the “Church Guidelines” https://www.stmarkclev.org/news-events/item/191-church-guidelines-may-june-2020
- Bring your own facemask. If you do not have a facemask, the church will provide one.
- Ladies, bring your own head covering, if you have one.
- The church will provide a small bottle of water for the first time you take communion. Please remember to bring it back with you each time you plan to take communion.
- Always maintain social distancing, including during communion.
- When the deacon prays, "Greet one another with a holy kiss," pat your chest instead.
Thank you for your cooperation and God bless you.